Professional Development Specialist
Hours per week: 40
Weeks per year: 52
Pay rate: $16.64 /hr
Community Services for Children is Seeking a self-motivated, high performing professional with advance communication and data entry skills for a rewarding career as a Professional Development Specialist. We are a large, well-established, high performing organization located in the heart of the Lehigh Valley. Selected as a 2015, 2017, and 2020 Top Workplace, CSC is a leader in early childhood education.
- Responsible for scheduling employee professional development trainings including reserving training sites, sending confirmation to participants, and preparing materials.
- Assembles and processes all post-training evaluations and maintains class rosters.
- Responsible for entering data utilizing agency’s electronic human resources management system and Mindflash on-line learning system to track staff credentials and class information.
- Responsible for registering new employees in the New Employee Orientation (NEO) training and providing logistic support for NEO training sessions.
- Assists with recognition events (i.e. Service Award Breakfast & Retirement celebrations) and other recognition activities.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining compliance timelines for all mandated classes i.e. First Aid-CPR, Confidentiality, Mandated Reporting etc.
- Responsible for maintaining, and updating the agency’s internal intranet.
- Manages monthly Early Head Start/Head Start training reports utilizing MS Excel programs.
- Supports Human Resources Department as required.