We are seeking a full time Case Worker for our Foster Care Program based at our main campus in Plymouth Meeting.
• The caseworker for Foster Care works to support children’s stability and success while they reside in our licensed therapeutic foster homes.
• Analyzes children’s behavior within the context of the Silver Springs’ Trauma Recovery Model; develops, implements, and monitors a treatment/service plan for each child.
• Provides goal-directed services for each child and family. These interventions are to include skills of applied behavioral analysis (ABA) and planning; and use of empathy, true listening, reframing, de-escalation, modeling therapeutic interventions and negotiation skills.
• Supports and monitors the treatment parent’s compliance with the DPW 3700 regulations governing family treatment care, and facilitates and implements discharge and aftercare planning.; completes annual recertification evaluation and home safety checks of the treatment home
• Develops and maintains appropriate case documentation regarding progress notes for all face-to-face and contact notes, service plans, and assessments in compliance with all regulatory and contract requirements.
• Acts as lead resource to provide emergency and crisis intervention services as crises arise; assesses child’s safety and stability in the placement setting and arranges for appropriate additional assessments or changes in placement location where indicated.
• Meets weekly with supervisor to review each child's, family's, and treatment parent(s)' adjustments, problems, and progress; discusses plans for service/ treatment interventions; provides follow-through on action steps developed.
While philanthropy, social responsibility and corporate governance all already play a role, we will probably see more powerful contributions when companies embed social innovation into their core business strategies and operations.