Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with a nonprofit client that focuses on healthcare services that is in need of a Payroll Clerk. The position is located in Queens by the Flushing/College Point area. They are looking for someone immediately and they are one of the larger nonprofits in the city.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk will include:
- Overall payroll responsibility, preparation of payroll and Time Keeping in Paycom system.
- Handling and resolving all problems related to employees’ paychecks, timesheets & PTO.
- Process payroll status change on a daily basis.
- Provide payroll employee related reports and analyses as required i.e. vacation and sick hours.
- Prepare payroll including processing time detail data and creating the pay file for further possible allocation.
- Receive paychecks & reports from Paycom. Verifying payroll register against the timesheets to confirm paychecks accuracy.
- 1+ years of relevant payroll experience
- Experience with Paycom, ADP or similar system
- Professional demeanor when speaking with employees