IN HOME SUPPORT COUNSELOR
We are seeking individuals to join our team who have high standards and a desire to positively impact the lives of others.
The In Home Support Counselor is a behavioral trained practitioner who provides one to one support services and intervention to the child and foster family as outlined in the child's treatment plan. The IHSC works with the treatment team to coordinate interventions toward helping the child to reach behavioral goals. IHSC is a member of the treatment team which includes the social worker, therapist supervisor, school personnel, CSW and foster family.
Position Location: Palmdale, CA
$18.00 up to $26.26 per hour
Additional $1.00 per hour Bilingual Spanish Differential
- Minimum of un-related or related Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 months of direct experience working with children and families. This experience may include non-paid internship and volunteer experience.
- Computer Skill - Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and the ability to learn computer software are essential for the position.
- Language Skill - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Valid California driver's license; current automobile insurance; have and maintain a clean driving record acceptable to the organization's insurance company; have immediate access to his or her vehicle during work hours.