Volunteers of America is looking for an Occupational Therapist for our Senior PACE Community Center in Montrose, CO!
- Provides clinical occupational therapy evaluation and treatment for program participants, on acute, restorative or maintenance levels in Nursing Home or in-home setting.
- Integrates the occupational therapy treatment plan into Interdisciplinary Team plan of care.
- Assists in the ordering, inventory, distribution and maintenance of durable medical equipment for participants.
- Must be a Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum.
- Must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participant contact.
- Must have a valid driver's license and have means of transportation.
- Must clear background check.
- Must be legally authorized, currently licensed, registered or certified if applicable to practice in the state.
- Minimum of one year's experience working with a frail or elderly population required.