Non-Profit RN Needed - $26-30/hr
Maxim Staffing is seeking a qualified RN (Registered Nurse) for a non-profit healthcare organization in the Columbia, SC area that serves low-income populations. This is a full-time, temp-to-perm position with a schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
The ideal candidate is clinically competent while delivering care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Duties include:
- Preparing patients for exam and treatment to include: taking a history, vital signs, measurements, and hearing/vision screens
- Coordinating patient care
- Patient education and distributing preventative health materials
- Reading, recording, analyzing, and distributing lab results, hospital reports, and data relating to patient care
- Performing telephone and walk-in triage according to approved protocols
- Licensed to practice as an RN in the state of South Carolina
- Current BLS certification
- Two years' experience in clinical patient care setting preferred
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer