WaitStaff ( Joliet, IL)
- Assist cook with general food preparation.
- Perform duties following all safety and sanitation guidelines and (food service) requirements in accordance with regulatory, licensing, and agency standards.
- Prepare tables in dining areas and serve tables before, during, and after meal service.
- Assist in care and cleaning of dining room and kitchen areas, utensils, equipment and supplies.
- Follow meal plans/menus as determined by the food service coordinator and/or program director.
- Assist in completion of necessary food service records, forms, reports.
- Assist in and maintain storage of food, equipment, and supplies.
- Must know how to operate all kitchen equipment in safe manner.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Food Sanitation or Food Handlers Certification, or willingness to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Ability to work with others and follow directions.
- Willingness and ability to participate in additional training.
- Two Step TB test required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based upon relevant education, experience and licensure.
- Monetary Incentive rewards
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, 21 days of paid time off per calendar year, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible hours.
We offer room for advancement and an environment where you can utilize your education and experience, knowing that you are making a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
Come be a part of this challenging and rewarding environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: Waitstaff, Social Services, Human Services,Mental Health, Rehabilitation Services, NonProfit, NFP.