Social Services Director
Social Services Director at Park Terrace Village
Become the Social Services Director at Park Terrace Village in Evansville, IN area, and start making a difference in the lives of seniors today!Ideal candidate will have a Masters degree, long-term care experience and nursing experience.
What does a Social Services Director do each day at Park Terrace Village?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- The Social Services Director provides medically-related social services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident; and shares a responsibility toward creating and sustaining an environment that humanizes and individualizes each resident living area.
- Reviews residents needs and care plan with progress notes indicating implementation of methods to respond to identified needs.
- Mediates and must be able to deal tactfully and professionally with issues that arise among residents and their families and/or assigned ombudsman.
Whats in it for you? Benefits and perks include:
- PayActiv Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Quarterly wage increases and bonus opportunities (conditions apply)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans Affordable, low cost options
- Convenient telehealth services for all employees
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Referral Bonus Program get paid to refer a friend to join our team
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and common areas to help combat COVID-19
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Bachelors degree in social work or in a human services field required (Master's degree preferred)
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Nursing experience preferred.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customers safety and health. New hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)