Signing Bonus for FT up to $4,000
Signing Bonus for PT up to $2,000
Join us today!
Must be current on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry
The Homestead at Maplewood is part of the Maplewood Campus, providing full circle care and housing to seniors on the East Side of Saint Paul. We are looking for compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to provide exceptional care to our residents!
As part of Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes nearly 16,000 employees and more than 55,000 volunteers with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope.
The Homestead at Maplewood is looking for Home Health Aides who are energetic, reliable, well organized team player to join our professional nursing staff.
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.