The Divisional Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management, operation, and administrative duties of a division that is comprised of various behavioral health and developmental disability service delivery areas. The duties of this position
require using effective communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills. The Divisional Coordinator provides accurate information and data for informed decision-making. The candidate must be able to understand and represent the position and priorities
of the EVP and divisional team members as well as initiate and lead projects independently.
- Compile library of all regulations and licenses, contracts for all programs in division.
- Attend Job Fairs as needed; liaise with local universities for employment opportunities.
- Track and monitors the progress of issues through to resolution and identify points of intervention.
- Manage assigned projects independently.
- Coordinates the projects within the division, tracks major developments and deadlines.
- Work with EVP and other divisional staff to ensure progress and successful completion of projects though flow charts and other project management software.
- Participate in Forward Team for new development.
- Other Project Management (Cornerstone, iHero, etc.).
- Coordinate complex travel and schedules for divisional leadership.
- Provides support to committees and task groups chaired by the EVP.
- Assist as needed for completion of data reporting on program and service topics related to the division’s strategic plan.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating the performance of employees. Assist with new hire orientation and packages.Ensure that personnel files of all employees within the division are compliant.
- Manage, review, flag, and approve payroll and PTO for divisional staff bi-weekly.
- Manage, reconcile and/or approve credit cards as assigned.
- Support the fiscal administrative staff in the performance of cash operations and reconciliations.
- Develop and send correspondence on behalf of EVP and division (i.e., draft and send meeting minutes, draft and send meeting events).
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Coordinates, implements, and improves overall administrative operational practices and procedures within the Division in collaboration with EVP and other team members.
- Update divisional web pages, documents and materials on myrhd.org.
- Support programs in completing all new hire paperwork as required.
- Initiate correspondence to external and internal contacts, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Monthly divisional update/report.
- Screens correspondence and inquiries and independently responds or reroutes as appropriate.
- General administrative tasks as assigned (scanning, filing, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Service or related field preferred
- Five years’ experience in operations, managerial experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) including interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- Demonstrate good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Must possess valid Driver’s License
- Must have appropriate state clearances
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite required