- Assist with the planning and implementation of lesson plans
- Use developmentally appropriate techniques to interact with children – individually or in groups – to support learning throughout the day
- Daily completion of USDA documentation at point of service
- Document observations on children' anecdotal record forms
- Clean tabletops and floor areas after meals and activities, and clean cots as needed
- Accompany the Family / Child Educator on home visits
Applicants must meet the following basic qualifications for consideration:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Continuing Education Requirements:
- A Child Development Associate (CDA) certificate with a Preschool Endorsement
- Or proof that the person is currently enrolled in a program leading to a CDA, Associates or Bachelor degree program in Early Childhood Education
- Child Development Associate certificate (CDA) must be earned within two (2) years after date of hire in order to remain employed.
Applicants with the following qualifications are preferred:
- Experience with children 0 to 5 years old
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Applicants must complete online application at www.fd.org.